Mobile SEO Services – A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create business listings.
In order to qualify for a local business listing in any index, your business must meet all four of the following criteria:
- Have a business name or DBA
- Have a local phone number that matches your city of location (not a shared phone number, toll-free number, or call tracking number)
- Have a dedicated physical street address (not a shared address, PO box, or virtual office)
- Make face-to-face contact with your customers (business is not conducted virtually)
- Follow the instructions to improve your website’s local ranking.
Getting content right
Content is an important part of any SEO effort, so make sure you’re not tripping yourself up with thin or duplicate content. Here’s a list of common content mistakes followed by a checklist of ways to increase the local SEO impact of your content.
Use Wikipedia links
Wikipedia is another critical step in the process of powerful SEO practices. Having backlinks from a high authoritative website like Wikipedia provides an unbiased information to millions of visitors a day and improve ranking position in search engine.
Content Mistakes to Avoid
- Don’t scrape content from other websites, even from the websites of manufacturers or authorities, unless you are publishing an attributed quote within your own, unique content.
- If you offer the same services or products in multiple cities, think carefully about attempting to create a unique page for every possible city/keyword combination. Only embark on this plan if you know you have sufficient resources of time, money, and talent to create truly high-quality pages for each combination. Avoid publishing thin or useless pages. If you know you don’t have the resources, it’s better to go with just a strong page for each city and a strong page for each service, rather than creating lots of thin or duplicate city/keyword combo pages.
- Think long and hard before deciding to take a multi-website approach, even if your company offers multiple services or has multiple offices. Numerous experts agree that it is almost always better to build a single, powerhouse website that promotes your brand and all of its services and branches rather than dividing up time, funding and talent between multiple websites.
Consistency is key for Mobile SEO. Ensure you have full NAP on every web page. Furthermore, use exact same details when mentioning on others website.
When people searching for a product, reading an article or making a purchase, your potential clients are using mobile devices for more online activities than ever before. Did you know?
Almost half of Google’s traffic comes from mobile devices?
Mobile search makes up about 39% of total traffic across industries?
At the same time, 69% of the top 10,000 websites are not mobile-friendly, are your web pages mobile? Google’s mobile algorithm update actually lowers rankings in mobile search results for websites that aren’t mobile-friendly. So if you’ve experienced a drop-off in mobile traffic, this could be the reason.
By making mobile SEO a top preference for your website, you’ll not only see your mobile search rankings increase, but your chances of winning your audience’s attention will multiply.
How We Can Help
Our mobile SEO services can help you increase mobile rankings, traffic, sales and conversions:
- Improving website configurations to ensure usability on mobile devices
- Assisting with redesigns to boost mobile-friendliness
- Promoting targeting strategies
- Advertising on Social Media Network
- Helping you implement best practices for faster website loading speed
About Grab Clients
Grab Clients is a full-service digital marketing services agency dedicated to correlating all types of businesses with their target viewers in the most practical and productive way. Through innovative tactics in local SEO listing, social media management, mobile search engine optimization, video marketing, branding, responsive web design, reputation management, press release and professional content copywriters.
Contact us today by filling out the contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your business’s marketing needs. Or call us at +65 66993068. We look forward to speaking with you!