Mobile SEO Services
A local business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create business listings.
In order to qualify for a local business listing in any index, your business must meet all four of the following criteria:
- Have a business name or DBA
- Have a local phone number that matches your city of location (not a shared phone number, toll-free number, or call tracking number)
- Have a dedicated physical street address (not a shared address, PO box, or virtual office)
- Make face-to-face contact with your customers (business is not conducted virtually)
- Follow the instructions to improve your website’s local ranking.
Getting right content
Content is an important part of any SEO effort, so make sure you’re not tripping yourself up with thin or duplicate content.
Use Wikipedia links
Wikipedia is another critical step in the process of powerful SEO practices. Having backlinks from a high authoritative website like Wikipedia provides an unbiased information to millions of visitors a day and improve ranking position in search engine.
Content Mistakes to Avoid
- Don’t scrape content from other websites, write unique original content.
- If you offer the same services or products in multiple cities, think carefully about attempting to create a unique page for every possible city/keyword combination.
- Think long and hard before deciding to take a multi-website approach, even if your company offers multiple services or has multiple offices.
Consistency is key for Mobile SEO. Ensure you have full NAP on every web page. Furthermore, use exact same details when mentioning on others website.
When people searching for a product, reading an article or making a purchase, your potential clients are using mobile devices for more online activities than ever before. Did you know?
Almost half of Google’s traffic comes from mobile devices?
Mobile search makes up about 39% of total traffic across industries?
At the same time, 69% of the top 10,000 websites are not mobile-friendly, are your web pages mobile? Google’s mobile algorithm update actually lowers rankings in mobile search results for websites that aren’t mobile-friendly. So if you’ve experienced a drop-off in mobile traffic, this could be the reason.
By hiring our Mobile SEO Services, you’ll see your mobile search rankings improve.
Mobile SEO Services – How We Can Help
Our mobile SEO services can help you increase mobile rankings, traffic, sales, and conversions:
- Improving website configurations to ensure usability on mobile devices
- Assisting with redesigns to boost mobile-friendliness
- Promoting targeting strategies
- Advertising on Social Media Network
- Helping you implement best practices for faster website loading speed
About Grab Clients
Grab Clients is a full-service digital marketing services agency dedicated to correlating all types of businesses with their target viewers in the most practical and productive way. Through innovative tactics in local SEO, social media management, mobile search engine optimization, video marketing, branding, responsive web design, reputation management, press release, professional content writers and website maintenance service.
Contact us today by filling out the contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your business’s marketing needs. Or call us at +65 66993068. We look forward to speaking with you!