How to Find Clients Online – Grab Clients has been around since 2003 mid-August. We love seeing businesses start small, find themselves with paying projects and build up a strong client base, so that’s how we run GrabClients.com. We find more clients for small, medium size companies and empower our customers to grow from year to year.
Studies show that only one to two percent of first-time website visitors converted. However, it will give the website or e-commerce store another chance to market the remaining 98%. No surprise with the new formula of marketing strategy, we are able to get more clients for your business today. Too many brands focus on what they’re going to offer: coupons, special offers, free trials, without truly engaging and interacting with potential clients in a two-way conversation. Try to create the PPC ad that focuses on engagement by using rich media like creative graphics or video.
How to Find Clients Online?
Here are some tips that will help you to find clients online:
- Use social networks to join in conversations with great, valuable helpful content, assist them and be engaged.
- Follow up with your clients. It’s where the magic begins. Millions of dollars are lost by businesses around the world each year simply because they get busy and fail to follow up with leads from networking events, social media, email, referrals, and more.
- Prospects want to see their problem solved with multiple choices. Customers want to be reassured that they have found the right company by offering multiple options for them to engage at different price range.
- It is crucial that you are able to communicate the core aspects of your business to a potential customer in one minute in a way that makes sense.
- One of the biggest trends is the rise of video content.
A lot of people prefer video these days over other forms of content. In fact:
- 91% of users say product videos have been helpful in their purchasing decision.
- 93% of mobile users share videos they’ve watched on their devices with others.
- 77% of viewers interact more with video ads.
These are interesting numbers to pay attention to. After all, digital marketing is a highly dynamic industry. Sticking to traditional methods nowadays is not enough – especially if you want to stand out. The trick is to always keep experimenting and trying out new methods of grabbing the people’s attention Video with its combination of audio and visual stimuli is perfect for today’s curious, yet demanding audiences.
How to Get Clients? How to Generate Traffic to Your Website?
Is there a way to incorporate SEO in the video? Here’s a short primer on how to do video right.
Video SEO in 2017 (For Website)
Don’t immediately set your sights on video platforms, like YouTube. Focus first on your website or blog. By uploading your video directly on YOUR site, you:
1. Ensure that traffic goes directly to your site
2. You have complete control over ads and CTAs
3. Make people want to watch your content again and again by uploading good, quality stuff.
4. The truth is you don’t have to choose between different types of expensive advertisements like a newspaper, television.
5. What do people want to see? Produce tutorials, how-to video, service provided and product reviews for good video SEO in 2017.
6. Make sure audiences will have some sort of takeaway (i.e. real, the helpful advice they can begin using right away) after your presentation.
7. What’s important is that you drive the traffic to your WEBSITE so it’s easier for you to direct them to take action.
Video SEO in 2017
Creating quality content through video is only half the work. If you want to see a return on your investment, make sure to apply the proper SEO techniques. If you upload it to YouTube or Vimeo, check that you’ve covered the following points:
- Appropriate keywords are naturally mentioned in the video title, description, and URL (if possible)
- Make the description unique and catchy. What’s your video about, and why should people care to watch it?
- If you’re using the video as an introduction to a blog post, include the URL in the description
- Choose the right category for your video content
- Pick suitable and commonly searched terms for video tags
- Don’t forget your profile on the video platform. This plays a big role, too in enhancing your SEO in 2017
- Make sure you create an interesting and SEO-friendly profile
How to Find Clients Online?
Here are some key points to remember:
- Make branded images for your header. This usually features your name or that of your company and a slogan.
- Be creative in your description. This is your chance to describe what you do, what makes your videos great, and other details that you’d like to share with online users.
- Links to your website or blog.
- Want to increase your authority? Create a playlist of videos that talk about a specific topic (g. SEO, social media, online marketing, etc.). This serves two purposes: first, is that you establish yourself as a curator on the subject; second, your playlist might show up on the platform’s search results if someone looks for the topic.
SEO in 2017 and Beyond
Will video really dominate the future of content? Absolutely. It will definitely play a huge role in SEO in 2017 and beyond. Perhaps we’ll see other types of content grow in popularity in years to come. But the video is a huge contender. Whether you’re a large corporation or local business, video SEO can help to boost online traffic and find new clients.
If you’ve been in marketing for a while, you’ve apparently heard “Rule of 7,” a marketing principle that states that your prospects need to see your offer at least 6 to 7 times before they really notice and act. If you’re not using retargeting ads, you’re missing an opportunity every time someone visits your site and then leaves.
Retargeting drops a special piece of code (a pixel) on that person’s browser and then gives you the opportunity to reach out to that person later through paid for advertising.
When you do retargeting ads, make sure that the retargeted ad directly speaks to that potential customer.
Grab Clients is a full-service digital marketing services agency dedicated to correlating all types of businesses with their target viewers in the most practical and productive way. Through innovative tactics in local SEO listing, social media management, mobile search engine optimization, video marketing, branding, responsive web design, reputation management, press release and professional content copywriters.
Contact us today by filling out the contact form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your business’s marketing needs. Or call us at +65 66993068. We look forward to speaking with you!